Posterity update: New mill runs great, makes gobs of power and now has about three hours on it. I installed a hour meter concealed under the dash out of view to monitor run time. I couldn't resist the urge to introduce some nitrous on Sunday...just love that kick in the pants man, that really wakes up a ride but I didn't blow too much though, want to get a few hundred miles on her and dyno tune this before going all out with the spray. Sadly, I am loosing the sleeper look under the hood right now. Between the fuel system, adding 1" spacer under the QJet, which required a K&N air cleaner set up that sits a bit lower than stock since stock was contacting the hood. Nitrous components are not concealed with this set up. I haven't fussed around to see what I need to do to try and use a stock looking set up again but I will. I also swapped back my Kenne Bell flex fan since the clutch fan I had wasn't keeping temp down where I wanted. Stays right at 190* now. Hydraulic clutch and TO bearing set up works flawlessly! Quite pleased with that. I installed a fuel pressure gauge to match the Autometer Pro comp oil and water under the dash. The Robb Mc 1100 sprung a leak, so sent it back to Robb and he swapped it out for a new one. Still saving for the quick Performance 9" -3.73 rear to finish it off. Cheers!