This could be a long thread so have patience. I started with this 75 Apollo sedan in '03 when my dad found it in a junkyard. Didn't even know what it was but fell in love at first sight. We towed it out and hosed off the 30 years of grease and road dirt to reveal a solid, if somewhat neglected, chassis and a rusty body powered by the original experimental 260 Olds mated to a th350 with only 60k on the clock. Power discs, power steering, no a/c, vinyl bench, white on red, 2.56 open different on rusty steels. I stopped and started work on this car about a dozen times, it was a lot for me to take on with limited space and still in high school but eventually I got started and removed one piece... And then another... And another. Eventually I just kept going til I had removed the whole front frame and sent it out for sandblasting and paint. I ordered heavy duty springs and replaced every suspension piece with new, improved parts. At the same time I decided to fulfill an old joke I made with my dad about shoving a pontiac 400 that he used to race with in place of the 260. We went through his parts and found everything from block to intake, had it tanked, machined and blueprinted and built it over the winter. Now I know some people will be disappointed at my using a poncho mill and I understand that. However keep in mind I live in Canada and things like a nice buick 455 are extremely rare and even harder to find aftermarket parts for than a pontiac. Dropping the 400 in was not easy it took a crane and two friends help to do it over two days. I had to tack the clamshell mounts on the frame and lower the engine down to see how it fit repeatedly and then weld and bolt the mounts in place. The engine sits so low that it is physically impossible to remove the oil pan without lifting it out. However everything lines up perfectly straight and a regular air cleaner fits under the stock hood. I have a solid 8" between a clutch fan and the rad, plus enough clearance to keep the stock steering setup. Exhaust was easy with a set of good manifolds and 3" pypes downpipes modified into a true dual setup. Unfortunately I built the mill a little too well and even with the wimpy 2.56 rear end it demolished the th350 so it is back in the garage while I get set to do Muncie swap. Still need pedals and a proper z-bar setup then I'll be set to install it and my auburn 3.08 posi. I'll post some pics tonight when I get home.