66/7 GS floor shift Hump Bracket/cover

Discussion in 'Parts for sale' started by gsfred, Nov 21, 2019.

  1. gsfred

    gsfred Founders Club Member

    This is the bracket that mounts on the floor where the shifter rod goes through to the trans. I know someone was looking for one. Price is $150 plus shipping. Part is located in NY.
    Updated that this is for an auto trans. The rubber boot does have a tear in it.

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  2. priariecanary

    priariecanary Stacey

    interested. PM on the way.
  3. priariecanary

    priariecanary Stacey

    I am out.
  4. Paige67

    Paige67 Well-Known Member

    Also interested. PM sent
  5. Ken keefe

    Ken keefe Buick Strong

    in line
  6. Couch

    Couch '67 GS400 Guy

    Nice looking pieceFred! Probably the best one I've seen offered, mine from California wasn't in that good of shape. (just the rubber part was dry rotted). It would be nice to find a stash of the rubber pieces for these?
  7. gsfred

    gsfred Founders Club Member

    Paige67 dropped out. Ken your up.

Share This Page