Air vent gaskets?

Discussion in 'The Big Chill' started by Juhaszak1, Dec 14, 2014.

  1. Juhaszak1

    Juhaszak1 Member

    Hello Gents (and Ladies),
    I'm new on this forum and in general I'm a new Buick owner. I bought a '67 Buick Skaylark 2-door hardtop coupe (no air conditioning) in Idaho recently and got it shipped to Europe. The car is in pretty good shape but all the rubber things are weathering. No wonder after 47 years. I found common tihngs like weathrstrips etc in webshops, but looking for two particular rubber gaskets (see attached picture) for the two ends of a plastic air vent behind the dashboard. I hope someone recognize them. Can anyone help? Where can I buy those?
    Thanks for your help in advance.

    Attached Files:

Share This Page