Centurion convertible top part needed

Discussion in 'The ragtop shop' started by rzepko6194, May 16, 2018.

  1. I need the small metal spring clip that attaches to the convertible top side rail. I can't find it in any parts book. Not quite sure about its function but I heard that it protects the rubber seal. Thanks! JP

Share This Page