This is a 1970 Jeep Wagoneer, 42K original miles, 3.73 Posi dana 44 Turbo 400 Auto. Start up was perfect. fired on the first try, -4 degrees then bumped to +8. The Holley rebuild Rochester ran perfectly and idlemixture screws were perfect. I am very impressed with the Holley Rochester 64-7778, Choke performed perfectly. OH MY GOD THE POWER! Unbelievable. Scared the living daylights out of my wife who drives daisy on a daily basis. This lil old Buick motor coughed and sputtered when we first floored it, rev'd hard and had power through out the power band. After about 1 hour of driving and "blowing the carbon off the pistons" Diasy was smooth as silk. I am shocked what this conversion has done the throttle response. Oil pressure at start up was 75 and settled to (see pic) at temp after idling for some time. I used 15w40 rotella for this first start to make sure I had good pressure. I do have good pressure and if this pressure is any indication I will be dropping to 10w30 in a week. Oil pressure while driving is 75lbs. Pics removed I dont have enough posts o have that previ yet ZERO LEAKS! Not a single one anywhere. We flushed lots of crud out of the radiator, installed high silicone heater hoses. The 195 thermostat. I did take a dremel to the water pump and smoothed edges and casting flash off the empeller. Dont know if it helped but I removed plenty of junk off an otherwise Top end style water pump. Interesting, hopefully helpful hints to others that do this up grade. Holley carb was 253.00 through summit Gates radiator hoses LOL the bottom one fits perfect on top and the top one can fit the bottom, But if you use the TA performance steel plate and the TA performance oil pump cover and gears then it will reposition the oil filter directly in front of the lower rad inlet. SO this forces you to use a shorty style filter and the generic all purpose radiator hose. Oil pump clearances: My clearences ended up being about .00165. DOnt forget to fill your gears with vasoline! My 18 volt cordless handled the priming like a champ. Not a single problem. Get new bolts! I bought the 99 dollar bolt package from TA performance! I cleaned every bolt hole! I also used antisieze on every bolt. I also used a torque wrench on every bolt. I painted and baked every piece. Remove the guide pins! otherwise it will force you to drop the oil pan. You dont need them I also used Ultra black RTV sealant. front and back of every gasket except the oil pump. I used Xylene to clean every part and mating surface. I just couldnt be more pleased with the results. Whats left: I want to go factory look air intake. I bought a junk yard intake from a 430-4 barrel and the snorkel run in to the a/c compressor. I cut the tip of it off to fit but it looks like hammered doo doo. I have decided to remove the snorkel all together. and will cut another oval on the passenger side so it will look like a factory performance style air cleaner. I will post pics of that later.