Need a picture of some convertible weatherstripping

Discussion in 'The ragtop shop' started by buick64203, Jun 8, 2017.

  1. buick64203

    buick64203 Just plum crazy Staff Member

  2. mrolds69

    mrolds69 "The Cure"

    Those are similar to what I put on my car. They are held by 2 screws diagonally. I think the L shaped tab was different on mine a little than your pic. They fit like a U with the curved part like wrapped around the window. I'll look for pics. I can't remember if mine are Metro or Soffseal.
  3. bigblockbuick70

    bigblockbuick70 Gold Level Contributor

    They look like the ones I put on my car. Got mine off Ebay: Metro ALP5505.

Share This Page