O-ring for Pressure relief valve

Discussion in 'The Big Chill' started by Robroy455, Nov 19, 2018.

  1. Robroy455

    Robroy455 Well-Known Member

    Got my 73 charged up last summer, but it all leaked out again during a couple of months.

    Luckily we had put in some of that tracking substance in the system, and with them yellow funky glasses on holding the magic light, I could clearly see a leakage on the backside of the compressor (see red arrow on the pict).

    Behind of what seems to be the “Pressure relief valve” or possibly "Super heat switch" is a so called O-ring, and my question is where to get hold of these?

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Robroy455

    Robroy455 Well-Known Member

    Could this be the O-ring for the Super heat switch?
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018

Share This Page