So a few weeks ago I was at a car show and a passing thunderstorm hit. The rear window in the car leaks bad! The water was coming in like a freaking faucet. I had a few microfiber rags and kept the deluge at bay. The rear window always leaked but that day was the final straw for me! I went home and ripped the window out. The channel was remarkably clean. There was one small rot hole the size of a quarter in one corner which I ground and filled with some Dura glass. Painted the metal piece just under the glass that the corner "eggshells" screw to. And yesterday, my friend Eric the glass guy showed up and glued the back glass in. Just waiting on clips from CARS and I can put the polished moldings back on and finish the job. I had a dead shock in the front, so I bought a set of AC Delco gas shocks from Rock auto and painted them GM shock gray. I even bought a set of FW and FX code decals. Put them in today using Steve Caruso's repro lower mounts. Man do they look good! And with the rear wheels off, I scrubbed the back of the rims and the inside sidewall. The original upper radiator hose has looked like it was about to give birth for the past few years. So about a year and a half ago I bought an NOS upper hose from Dave Johnson under the condition that I put it on my car and not hoard it. LOL! So while I was on a roll, I ran in the basement and slammed the new hose in along with one of Dave's stamped breather hoses. Looks awesome! After I got it back together, I tweaked the timing on the car, swapped out the advance springs for a little quicker curve, adjusted the secondary air flap spring, and took it for a test beating. Nice...big difference. Polished out the rear bumper. Even took out the tail lights and plate bracket to polish all the areas you cant get to. Polished the paint behind the rear wheels too and got all the black marks and other junk the rear wheels kicked up on the quarters. And...last but not least, I finally got rid of the red paint on the rear drums!! Once upon a time, the car sported Cragar S/S's and red painted drums. All these years later, the red paint was still visible on the drums. Took the drums off, scrubbed them and painted them in Rustoleum satin black.