Wanted: 1964 Skylark Convertible Switch

Discussion in 'Parts wanted' started by autom8it, Mar 23, 2017.

  1. autom8it

    autom8it Active Member

    Hi All,

    My convertible top switch has let go and I want to replace it with a factory part. Please reply if you have a convertible top switch for a 1964 Skylark. I do not need the knob or bezel.

  2. GS44667

    GS44667 Worlds First Stage1 Conv

    I should have one, let me get em out.
  3. wheelz

    wheelz 'B' is for Buick.

    Jeeeze John! Between your collection and mine, there should be absolutely NONE out there by now?? LOL
  4. autom8it

    autom8it Active Member

    Wow! John that is quite a collection ... If you have a working one for a 1964 can you PM me what you are asking for it so we can connect?

    Thank you,
  5. joejbal

    joejbal Well-Known Member

    Im looking for a convertible switch for a 65, if either of you have one let me know.
  6. la 65 gs

    la 65 gs Well-Known Member

    '64 and '65 are the same switch. It was also used for the rear window on wagons.

  7. skybird300

    skybird300 GS400

    I have one just tested in the car knob is pretty good driver condition.
  8. B-rock

    B-rock Well-Known Member

    I'd be interested in a switch also. With the knobs. But not using it for a convertible or rear window.
  9. joejbal

    joejbal Well-Known Member

    Thanks. I’m interested.
  10. skybird300

    skybird300 GS400

    Here it is with or without the pigtail/knob/bezel

    Attached Files:

  11. joejbal

    joejbal Well-Known Member

    Is this what your switch looks like? The pictures come up blurry.

    Attached Files:

  12. rp455

    rp455 Well-Known Member

    joejbal -the 64 and 65 and maybe 66 switch is the same-but the knobs are different-but easy to change
  13. joejbal

    joejbal Well-Known Member

    Thanks. I don’t have the knob. I’m looking to add a power top.

Share This Page