What adaptor, Edelbrock 1403 4bbl carb to '65 300ci 4bbl manifold.

Discussion in 'The Mixing shop.' started by GS wanabe, Apr 3, 2018.

  1. GS wanabe

    GS wanabe Member

    Just bought an Edelbrock Performer 1403 carburetor for my '65 Skylark 300ci engine. Have a stock 4bbl manifold I bought a year ago. Believe these manifolds originally used a square bore AFB carburetor. The Edelbrock is a square bore carburetor but it's bore sizes and spacings are different. Is there an adaptor that will work for this combination and if so where can I find one.

    DEADMANSCURVE my first word : truck

    i think i have one or two of those . older ones i picked up for "just in case" . at work now , will check when home later . maybe i can find some info in the mean time ?

    DEADMANSCURVE my first word : truck

    i checked summitracing.com . if you go to that and search "TRD 2062" it should come right up . that might be it . it's a Trans Dapt part number . info was square bore carb to small pattern gm . 'bout $30.00 .
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018

Share This Page