V8Buick is a family orientated website.
While using V8Buick.com, you will not:
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, offensive language, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate vBulletin community standards. The vBulletin team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.
- violate any laws, third party rights, or restricted items;
- use our sites or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our sites;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after pricing, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm V8Buick.com, or the interests or property of V8Buick.com users;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from the Sites and V8Buick's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Messages posted to V8Buick.com's public Discussion Boards are solely the opinion and responsibility of the person posting the message.
- V8Buick.com reserves the right to remove any post for any reason without warning or notice.
- A sanction (being banned from the boards) or suspension of one User ID will apply to all of that member’s User IDs and may apply to members of the same household.
- The use of false registration information or creation of multiple accounts for use on V8Buick.com's Discussion Boards for the purpose of disruption or to avoid detection may result in permanent sanction or suspension of all associated registrations.
- Only persons aged 18 or over may post to the boards, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or an underage person has some type of parental/guardian permission.
- Reporters, researchers, and third party representatives need permission prior to posting or emailing members in their official capacity.
- Posting copyrighted content without the permission of the copyright owner is not permitted.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Content removal (removal of posts)
- A warning or temporary sanction (being banned from the boards)
- An indefinite sanction
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension