I have my tracks and regulators in my quarter windows on my 69 GS 400, but I need the rollers but I am not really sure about what parts I need. OPGI has a window roller and a window guide roller. The Parts Place has a quarter roller assemble, a flat window roller, and a grooved window roller, as well as a quarter window roller detention kit. My question is what parts do I need to make these quarter windows operational? As far as I can tell I don't have anything exvept the regulator and the track. Any help would be appreciated.