Welcome to V8Buick.com.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Newer model Buicks. What do you think?

Almost all car guys are guilty of 'misremembering' some things about our cars, it's our nature. The GM w body cars with the 3.8 were great cars but they had issues too. You just about couldn't keep a window regulator in one for more than a month, Buick was especially bad at this. The intakes had their own set of issues too. The gen 2 would melt the plenum where the egr pipe passed into the intake necessitating you change the plenum every so often. The hose fitting on the passenger side of the intake was prone to failure. There were some issues but overall the cars were solid.
    Then the intake gaskets issue with the 3.1 and 3.4 v6s but that's a while other conversation.
    All the gadgetry on the new stuff is just about mandated by the government now. Back up cameras, lane departure warning, stability control, collision avoidance, 37 airbags and a partridge in a pear tree.

The new stuff is generally pretty good IMO. I could do without some of the complexity but it's all that way anymore.
    Wife has a 2013 equinox that we purchased new, now with 75k trouble free miles. It's her favorite car she has ever owned and it's not close. She has owned jeeps, Xterras, maximas, Toyota, Malibu and a couple others.
    For my part I've driven junkers and new cars. 2 Corvettes, multiple trucks, SUVs, 3 4th gen f bodies, 2 5th gen Camaros and currently 14 Silverado double cab 4wd that does everything I've expected since purchasing it new 54k miles ago. Underneath it's still a truck despite all the gadgetry and I use it as such.
    I wouldn't be a bit worried about purchasing a new Buick, they get good reviews and are pretty attractive, at least to me.
    Russ
    1969 Wife. Stock, no mods. Factory redhead package.
    2005 Son. Special edition hell on wheels package.
    A couple of cars too...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Albrecht View Post
    Is that another J.D. Power study? All I know is that after 30 thousand miles or 3 years the endless parts changing begins. You better have a warranty at the ready!
    In addition to " my study " 5.5 years 78K miles most reliable car ive owned .. And there been a Lot

DL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't you really rather have a Buick ?

The wife has a 2010 Lacrosse CXL which we bought new in Jan 2010. I was a little hesitant since it was the first model year redesign but it has been extremely reliable and the wife loves it Currently has almost 51K miles on it and about the only thing we've had to do was new brake pads and tires last year. Only needed the front pads but changed all. Gets anywhere from 28 - 30 MPG on the highway.

And, yes, check the CR reliability ratings; Buicks are highly rated.

Steve
    Steve
    '66 Skylark GS (thin pillar coupe) Burgundy Mist (matching numbers, auto, buckets, dual quads, 3:36 posi)
    '66 Special Deluxe thin pillar coupe Flame Red (401, ST400, 3:55 posi)
    2010 Lacrosse CXL Silver

Haha, I just bought a mint 01 Lesabre with 50k on it from an 87 yr old lady in the fall for $800. Runs a drives awesome. Bought to replace our 02 Century which the body was rotting off of. I'm not big on the new GM stuff and don't need the monthly payment.
    Jim
    1971 GS 464
    11.30 @ 119 1.69 60'

1987 Turbo T Limited
    11.55 @ 116 1.66 60'

I was looking at a new Buick Regal but my 2003 chevy truck kind of changed my mind. I had to put brakes and belts on it. To add insult to injury I also have to change the oil all the time!
    No but seriously, I think most cars are about the same. My DD is a 04 hyundai and it has never had any mechanical issues. Just like my truck routine maintenance.
    John Schaefer

"I haven't heard so many lies 'less I was tellin' them"!

- Rowdy Roddy Piper

Quote Originally Posted by rmstg2 View Post
    Fortunately the majority of the people don't take the naysayers seriously or the auto manufacturing economy would collapse. So far our 2012 Lacrosse is doing very well with zero issues, we must have gotten the only good one built
    My Granddaughter has a 2015 Ford sedan, I don't remember which model, but she has had good luck with it but it isn't as luxurious as our Lacrosse. I have a friend with a nice looking loaded Chrysler 300 but has been back to the dealer more times than he would like to remember. I would suggest having her drive a few and see what she feels the best in and check it's record with Carmax. Good Luck

Bob H.
    My bride and I have purchased three consecutive new Chrysler products since 2004. A 2005 Magnum RT, a 2008 Magnum RT, and a 2012 Chrysler minivan that is loaded. All have been excellent. None have had any significant issues. I guess that we are lucky too, Bob.

that prev
    John Codman
    Formerly owned Buicks:
    '33,'48, '51, '52, '54, '55 (3), '56, '60 LeSabre 3 sp stick.
    264 powered '53 Mercury
    322 then 264 powered 55 Ford
    264 powered '56 Chevy
    Presently - 431 nailhead powered '82 C-10

I bought a low mileage certified 2013 Lacrosse premium2 last year and I love it. It's smooth, powerful, comfortable, handles great (love that electric power steering) and has a kickbutt Harmon Kardon sound system. You should check one out for yourself.
    Nick

'67 GS 400 HT

My Garage........... http://www.v8buick.com/garage_vehicl...vehicle&id=840

my grandmother used to get consumer reports. i would read it only for the auto stuff. it's as bad as the mainstream media as far as accuracy goes. they must be in bed with the Japanese auto makers. they routinely give the big three bad reviews for the oddest reasons. they would give negative reviews for a gm product because they found the climate controls difficult to understand, or the radio got poor reception. honestly, get real you bunch of jackasses.
    Joe
    71 Skylark Custom- 465 Stage 2. auto gear M22W... Track bound hoping for 11.20s

71 Skylark "Buzzin' 1/2 Dozen"
    250-6, TH350, 3.42s RIP

74 Apollo, 70 350-4, 2004r, 3.73s. Buckets/console. Soon to be 430 powered, hoping for 12.50s (hers)

66 Olds Jetstar88. The 2-2-1. Two Barrel, Two Speed, single exhaust.. Driver

05 2500hd Duramax- Short cab, long box- awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by My3Buicks View Post
    Have you ever sat down and read service bulletins from various years? You act as if the old cars never had an issue, LMAO, the service bulletins are a great eye into the reliability of our prized possessions when new. We won't even get into the service intervals and repair incidences when they were new.
    Oh, I know old cars had issues, since 1980 I've had about 36 of them at last count. I know full well that 50 year old cars are not very reliable. They had honest metallurgy issues, not like these days when it's built in obsolescence that gets them.

I do however, expect a modern car to have a degree of reliability. I've also read a lot of Consumer Reports guides, "Lemon-Aid", JD Powers reports, and I tended to do a lot of research before I selected a car that I would buy new. At the time in 08, the LeCrosse was considered to be one of the best. I followed the manufacturer's service recommendations religiously and took care of the car as if it was one of my prized collectibles. It was washed and waxed, and has always been in a garage. All my research said I'd made the right move for a domestic. So maybe I bought the lemon; but for 4 successive times? That's either incredibly bad luck or maybe there's something behind the complaints.

The "Lemon-Aid" series of books deals with recall bulletins, hidden warranty items, court challenges, and manufacturer's service bulletins. It made interesting reading, considering if you pull the service bulletins from 2005 on that model you'll see that the window regulator issue was never solved, nor were issues with intake manifold gasket failures, water pumps, and electrical items. In fact, the window regulators have been a chronic problem corporate wide since 1999 and they still haven't fixed or engineered out the problems, because they don't earn money on service if they did. I've got 2 Buicks that it isn't recommended that I use the power windows on in the winter for fear that they might not go up again.

This car was supposed to be my first brand-new Buick; I mistakenly assumed that it would be at least as reliable as some of my older Buicks, but so far it's comparing to a 1961 Mercedes that I once owned, it's a parts hog and no serviceman has "ever seen anything like this happen". We are forced to take a 16 year old LeSabre on long trips because the 08 has never completed a single trip without ending up on the back of a tow truck somewhere. Body integrity is no where as good as the LeSabre; it's showing rust and the LeSabre is not. The interior is falling apart, half of the electronics don't work anymore, and it's beginning to eat light bulbs. To put this all right again would cost more than the car is currently worth, if the parts are available which up here in Canada it seems they're not. (at least as far as light bulbs are concerned) The car has less miles than the LeSabre does, and it's utter junk. I truly hope someone sideswipes it when it's parked somewhere, then maybe I can get rid of it. Right now I'm at the point where I have to pay to get rid of it because there's no resale in domestics, they're like Bic lighters, use 'em and toss 'em.

That's why I'm having such fun with trying to replace that POS; the research is saying everyone else's quality has dropped, and in some cases significantly, and it's all as a result of the over-sophistication of the electrical system. The engines last forever, particularly when there's no spark going to them because one of the many computers has just decided to do an intermittent failure that's next to impossible to catch. That's also why I'm saying that the generation of LeSabres and Park Avenues built between 1993 and 1999 were probably the best ones that Buick ever built; it was the zenith of their quality, because the next generation, while good, wasn't as good or as reliable as the one that went before it. And according to CR and JD Power, everyone else has been slipping too. So yes, Buick still rates high, but high when compared to what, something they built 20 years ago? Then no, it's worse. Something like this year's Mitsubishi or Ford? Then yes, they're better.

It's all relative, and yes, I'm sure there are people who love their LaCrosse to death and think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I honestly knew a guy who figured Tempos were a fantastic car because he got 250,000 miles out of one before the seats fell out of it and damn near killed him. My experience with new GM products has left a lot to be desired, and I will not be going back; they've had their 4 chances with me, which is a heck of a lot more than most people ever gave them.
    Marc,
    66 Electrafied,

'66 Buick Electra 225 Conv. (Going to finally get this thing finished this winter, since I can't sell it)
    '67 Buick Wildcat Custom Conv. (...the Cat came back the very next day...)
    '01 Buick LeSabre Limited
    '08 Buick Allure (Canadian LaCrosse, and not very "alluring"...)

Great buys on Day 2 - when they are worth 40 percent less.
    BadBrad
    '70 GS455 - Power Brute Super T10 4spd
    ex. '70 GSX
    New Project: 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis - for the kids to drive.
    New Muscle: 2013 Ford Taurus SHO - Twin Turbo Terror

Spare 455 on the stand, just in case!

Slideshow of BadBrad's Car: http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u...view=slideshow

I have a 2004 Regal GS supercharged (and yes the supercharger still works ) as a daily driver with 250,000 on it , never had a major repair . It only failed me twice and recently ....fuel pump 10,000 miles ago and an ingnition switch last week .

Mama has a 2011 regal turbo T CXL with all the goodies.....loved it at first but grew too hate it. I prefer to take the 2004 for any long rides . Should have bought the La Crosse like my gut told me back then .

The 2011 has No major problems at 91,000 other then a front brake issue (locking and dragging) and still on the original back pads , but are due now . It handles great , lots of balls from a 20 roll , but that's about it . These newer Regals are uncomfortable cars in my opinion. Leather Seats are too hard and short, tough to get in and out of, kills my back on long drives, lots of blind spots , side view mirrors are weird shape with poor view and yeah the 19 inch rims not only look stupid , but we have ruined at least 6 tires hitting bumps or potholes, that would have been no problem for 15's or 16's and maybe 17's . I have heard nothing , but good things about the La Crosses and Enclaves.

As a matter of fact I'm looking to trade the 2011 Regal in for a certified used AWD Enclave . I spoke to several owners of Enclaves from 2008 and up and all give it rave reviews

The Regal is just too Wanna be Small BMWish ...... I know it's an Opel

I test drove the Verano and the Encore both way too small for my liking .....IMHO
    Regards Dennis
    1971 Buick GS Stage 1 warmed thru N-25's https://vimeo.com/183517579?utm_sour...campaign=28749
    2011 Buick Regal Turbo T
    2004 Buick Regal GS SC
    1998 GMC CrewCab 4X4 Longbed (Buick don't make Trucks)
    Former Buicks
    1961 Buick Electra 2DR (Hurricane Irene Flood victim)
    1965 Skylark Gran Sport (first car)
    1965 Riviera 401
    1968 GS400, TH400
    1986 T-Type Regal Bill Blass edition
    1972 Buick Sportwagon

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis S View Post
    I have a 2004 Regal GS supercharged (and yes the supercharger still works ) as a daily driver with 250,000 on it , never had a major repair . It only failed me twice and recently ....fuel pump 10,000 miles ago and an ingnition switch last week .

Mama has a 2011 regal turbo T CXL with all the goodies.....loved it at first but grew too hate it. I prefer to take the 2004 for any long rides . Should have bought the La Crosse like my gut told me back then .

The 2011 has No major problems at 91,000 other then a front brake issue (locking and dragging) and still on the original back pads , but are due now . It handles great , lots of balls from a 20 roll , but that's about it . These newer Regals are uncomfortable cars in my opinion. Leather Seats are too hard and short, tough to get in and out of, kills my back on long drives, lots of blind spots , side view mirrors are weird shape with poor view and yeah the 19 inch rims not only look stupid , but we have ruined at least 6 tires hitting bumps or potholes, that would have been no problem for 15's or 16's and maybe 17's . I have heard nothing , but good things about the La Crosses and Enclaves.

As a matter of fact I'm looking to trade the 2011 Regal in for a certified used AWD Enclave . I spoke to several owners of Enclaves from 2008 and up and all give it rave reviews

The Regal is just too Wanna be Small BMWish ...... I know it's an Opel

I test drove the Verano and the Encore both way too small for my liking .....IMHO
    Dennis, i helped my mom buy a 2002 Regal non supercharged and she owned it for about 50k miles. What a great car. It had the leather, shifter on the floor, alloy wheels, moon roof. I really liked that car myself. Wouldnt mind finding a real nice black GS.

Thanks for all the input, opinions, and honest experience from everyone. Its helping al lot. Weather has been disgusting here for the week so car shopping is on hold for now. Maybe this weekend we'll hit a few spots.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    Matt

68 Skylark 2D HT- 350/th350, second owner.
    Crower Level3 cam
    Mild head work w/oversized exh valves
    Stage 1 springs
    9.5" converter (JW @ trishield performance)
    Q-jet (Mark Northcutt @quadrajet power)
    2.5" TA exhaust, dynomax Ultraflo muffs
    BMR 1.5" drop springs

Quote Originally Posted by dl7265 View Post
    Wrong .. Buick is one of the highest quality cars built currently .
    DL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe so, but sales are abysmal:

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2016/12/...november-2016/

My local Buick dealer shows 38 left over 2015 & 2016 sedans (looks like they have a 1/3 more 2016 than 2017 cars, that can't be good).

http://jeffwylerflorencebuickgmc.com...cetInteracted=
    Current Buick: 1969 GS400 convertible Factory Twilight Blue Poly GM code 51 with Pearl bucket seat interior, White top and non air

Daily drivers (all bought new) 1995 C-1500, 2008 Highlander, 2015 Corolla

"The Buick-and the things of the Buick-had become his passion." Stephen King (Novel:From A Buick 8)

"Oh drat these computers, they're so naughty and so complex." Marvin the Martian (Bugs Bunny show)

"A man's got to know his limitations." Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry)

Maybe so, but sales are abysmal:

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2016/12/...november-2016/

My local Buick dealer shows 38 left over 2015 & 2016 sedans (looks like they have a 1/3 more 2016 than 2017 cars, that can't be good).

http://jeffwylerflorencebuickgmc.com...cetInteracted=
    Nice manipulation of stats Brian, LaCrosse sales were down, a typical occurrence when a new version is set to hit the market, buyers wait to see the new model. Overall U.S. Buick sales increased by 5% in 2016 and of course globally Buick sales have skyrocketed with the highest percent growth in the industry reported. Buick sales percent was the highest since 2005.
    1967 Special Deluxe Hardtop Sport Coupe
    1990 Reatta Convertible
    2003 Thunderbird Convertible
    2016 Hyundai Sante Fe Turbo Sport

I gotta laugh at people who know little about cars being adamant about certain cars being so great and making blanket negative statements about GM cars. I have owned or WORKED on many different brands of cars from Audi, Mercedes, BMW, VW, Opel, Fiat, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Volvo, Saab, International, Saturn, Mercury, Dodge, Jaguar, GMs

My 98 Regal GS has over 300K on it and yes I did have the trans rebuilt but it runs like new and no never had a power window motor fail and I have 3 other W-bodys and no window issues. My neighbor brags about his Camry with 250K on it but he has spent more on timing belt jobs and CV joint boots than I have for my entire car. Regal has a timing CHAIN that is original and the CV boots are thermoplastic not rubber. Never had one crack yet.
    Sadly even Consumer Reports rated the Regal higher in reliability than Camry or Accord in 2004 just as Buick decided to scrap that era Regal.

I'm pretty sure the OP was looking for opinions on "newer" model Buicks and not asking how much GM sucks and how great Toyotas supposedly are. Right?
    Nick

'67 GS 400 HT

Is that another J.D. Power study? All I know is that after 30 thousand miles or 3 years the endless parts changing begins. You better have a warranty at the ready!
    JD Power and Consumer Reports actually. Buick was the first domestic manufacturer to crack the top 3 as a domestic brand since the 1980s. http://www.autonews.com/article/2016...autonews-blast

Brian you bring up an interesting point. 5 years ago everyone who owned a Toyota or Honda would walk into a dealership and would be in positive equity in their trade. Nowadays that is no longer the truth. I worked for 5 years for a Buick GMC and Honda franchise, we had one of the oldest Honda franchises in the nation. Service Director been into Hondas since the 1970s and he said quality with Japanese cars has fallen off dramatically. They are making them with cheaper materials , they are not holding their value as well nor are they lasting as long as they used to as well. I have seen a lot of Toyota owners including two friends of mine i pulled out and put them into a Sierra and Terrain respectively.

Also remember this, a vehicle you own or lease, what you owe for a payoff never dictates the value of it. Many times to make a deal complete, we will over allow on a trade. Does not mean for one minute the vehicle is worth that amount. Its like coming in and saying well i owe 15,000 on it but its worth 10,500. Yes you want 15,000 but market dictates it is not worth that. I always tell people if you owe 0 on it can i take it in on trade for 0. That quickly changes their tune. Common misconception with people.

The vehicles that hold their value the best are luxury SUVs like Yukon Denalis, and pick up trucks, especially diesels. Also Japanese brands may do the volume but they dont make the money overall. We had two Nissan franchises in my auto group and the one was #1 in Midwest, selling over 200 plus cars a month. Well it was bleeding money like no other so we sold both franchises.

I would like to extend an offer to any V8 Buick member or family/friend if they need a new or pre owned vehicle i can help. I sell new Buicks and GMC and will give you exclusive pricing on them. I also sell certified pre owned GM vehicles , both cars and trucks and suvs from Chevrolet, Buick and GMC. I do sell Cadillacs but cant certify them as you have to be a Cadillac dealer to do so. We are the #2 Buick GMC dealer in Ohio. We also have 3 Mercedes Benz franchises in Burlington Massachusetts, Ft Mitchell Kentucky and also North Olmsted Ohio. The one in Ohio west of Cleveland is #1 in Midwest region stretching from Denver to Pittsburgh. Also sell high end cars like Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin, and Rolls Royce.

Let me know if i can ever help!
    Tony Rose
    www.turbobuick.com Moderator
    GSCA 1221
    ROA

Always interested in purchasing anything collector car related, circa 1950 to present, especially Buick GS, Turbo Regals and Electra 225s, and GM related specialty vehicles. Also open to special interest vehicles as well. Please message for any details or leads on cars for sale or possibly for sale.

LOL Tony, as the go between person between the consumer and the dealer I find your offer charming.
    1967 Special Deluxe Hardtop Sport Coupe
    1990 Reatta Convertible
    2003 Thunderbird Convertible
    2016 Hyundai Sante Fe Turbo Sport

Quote Originally Posted by mdbuick68 View Post
    no kidding!? Never looked at the camry. Have heard toyota holds good quality thought

sent from my lg-h830 using tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-town67 View Post
    i'm pretty sure the op was looking for opinions on "newer" model buicks and not asking how much gm sucks and how great toyotas supposedly are. Right?
    Real nice. Please see above from the op.

Sorry, I can't speak highly about what is called GM anymore. Nobody is more disappointed in that than I am. I'll leave all the pro "GM" guys to properly guide the buyer into just the right car. Maybe he can swing by my local dealer and get a "red hot" 2015 before it disappears?
    Current Buick: 1969 GS400 convertible Factory Twilight Blue Poly GM code 51 with Pearl bucket seat interior, White top and non air

Daily drivers (all bought new) 1995 C-1500, 2008 Highlander, 2015 Corolla

"The Buick-and the things of the Buick-had become his passion." Stephen King (Novel:From A Buick 8)

"Oh drat these computers, they're so naughty and so complex." Marvin the Martian (Bugs Bunny show)

"A man's got to know his limitations." Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry)

If talking newer cars, I don't like the trend of all these LONG timing chains. Double overhead cams, variable valve timing, tensioners. Might as well go back to belts if the chains and tensioners have to be replaced at 120K. Rather have a quiet, easier to change belt and change at 90K. Progress? Not so sure. GM 3.6 is in the mix with this issue....and lots of them out there.

I'll leave all the pro "GM" guys to properly guide the buyer into just the right car.
    Real nice!
    Nick

'67 GS 400 HT

Quote Originally Posted by BQUICK View Post
    If talking newer cars, I don't like the trend of all these LONG timing chains. Double overhead cams, variable valve timing, tensioners. Might as well go back to belts if the chains and tensioners have to be replaced at 120K. Rather have a quiet, easier to change belt and change at 90K. Progress? Not so sure. GM 3.6 is in the mix with this issue....and lots of them out there.
    Ahhh thanks for reminding me. Not even late model but last year I did a headgasket job on her 94 BMW 740 with a DOHC looonnngggg timing chain V8. I did not enjoy that. Makes me really appreciate getting under the hood of my 68

Matt

68 Skylark 2D HT- 350/th350, second owner.
    Crower Level3 cam
    Mild head work w/oversized exh valves
    Stage 1 springs
    9.5" converter (JW @ trishield performance)
    Q-jet (Mark Northcutt @quadrajet power)
    2.5" TA exhaust, dynomax Ultraflo muffs
    BMR 1.5" drop springs

Quote Originally Posted by My3Buicks View Post
    LOL Tony, as the go between person between the consumer and the dealer I find your offer charming.
    Haha thank you. I sense sarcasm but i am very sarcastic. I have sold quite a few members on this site new and old Buicks as well. Since the GS Nationals i have sold fellow members a 1968 Skylark, 1987 Turbo T with factory power seat and power astro roof and just last week a super mint , one family owned 1995 Buick Riviera (S/C 3800). Also to follow up with a few other posts. Always had great luck with 3800 engines. Many of them from 1980s and 1990s and 2000s for drivers that we put 300k on or more. The 3.8 to me was probably one of the best running engines of all time!
    Tony Rose
    www.turbobuick.com Moderator
    GSCA 1221
    ROA

Always interested in purchasing anything collector car related, circa 1950 to present, especially Buick GS, Turbo Regals and Electra 225s, and GM related specialty vehicles. Also open to special interest vehicles as well. Please message for any details or leads on cars for sale or possibly for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MDBuick68 View Post
    Dennis, i helped my mom buy a 2002 Regal non supercharged and she owned it for about 50k miles. What a great car. It had the leather, shifter on the floor, alloy wheels, moon roof. I really liked that car myself. Wouldnt mind finding a real nice black GS.

Thanks for all the input, opinions, and honest experience from everyone. Its helping al lot. Weather has been disgusting here for the week so car shopping is on hold for now. Maybe this weekend we'll hit a few spots.

Good luck in your search , I recently saw a beautiful 2003 black Regal GS with low mileage (90,000) and was real minty.
    A local Acura dealer that sells a ton of used Hi Po mustangs ,camaros, and challengers had it. I assume a trade in ...Sold in days and it was priced high too. If I recall 8 to 9 grand. I think if you search you can find a real nice one for 4500 to 5500.

The more tired worn ones like mine are cheap , but I wouldn't buy one unless you plan on using it as just a beater.
    Regards Dennis
    1971 Buick GS Stage 1 warmed thru N-25's https://vimeo.com/183517579?utm_sour...campaign=28749
    2011 Buick Regal Turbo T
    2004 Buick Regal GS SC
    1998 GMC CrewCab 4X4 Longbed (Buick don't make Trucks)
    Former Buicks
    1961 Buick Electra 2DR (Hurricane Irene Flood victim)
    1965 Skylark Gran Sport (first car)
    1965 Riviera 401
    1968 GS400, TH400
    1986 T-Type Regal Bill Blass edition
    1972 Buick Sportwagon

The GM Ecotec and Ecotec turbo is a great engine IMO. Pretty well proven. Probably look for a current generation Regal used when prices come down to my price range. Like to see a coupe or wagon......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast