Hey guys, I'm finally posting a thread, because I've hit a wall on what to do next. So I'm having oiling issues. I get 40lbs at start up when it warms it drops to 0lbs. Not good... I tried a higher viscosity oil from 10w30 to 20w50 made a small difference (valvoline sr1 high zinc) First I checked cam bearings . Replaced the front cam bearing with a TA dual groove. The timing cover was also replaced with a TA high pressure one. I've lifted the engine checked the pickup. It is primed. I'm hoping to not have to replace the bearings again as the engine is freshly rebuilt. I know everything was put in right, but I'm concerned now that the mains or rod bearings are a hair undersized. This has been a nightmare rebuild, But I'm not ready to give up and send the engine out.