1971 Buick Skylark Console and Shifter Wanted

Discussion in 'Parts wanted' started by James Gordon, Jan 29, 2020.

  1. James Gordon

    James Gordon New Member

    Looking for a center console shifter for a 1971 Buick Skylark. Can anyone help?
  2. MRP

    MRP Well-Known Member

    Check the Parts for Sale section or post in the Parts Wanted section or search for console in search box and see what comes up. You are for sure in the right place to find one, welcome aboard.
  3. flynbuick

    flynbuick Super Moderator Staff Member

    We moved your thread to Parts Wanted. I assume that you want the set up for an automatic transmission. If not, and you are looking for a manual set up, change the word "console" in the title to consolette.
    MRP likes this.
  4. James Gordon

    James Gordon New Member

  5. Rocketscientis

    Rocketscientis Well-Known Member

    _20191008_062649.JPG _20191008_063008.JPG _20191008_063008.JPG _20191008_062649.JPG
    For sale 65&70-2 A body consoles
    Skylark / GS console pictured is 70 - 72 despite whatever it says on that paper
    Call /txt 989 721 9432 thanks
  6. 1972 Stage 1

    1972 Stage 1 Well-Known Member

    That console pictured above is NOT for a 70-72. It is for the 73/up. It could be trimmed down but that is not an easy task. It is too tall and requires the correct year model shifter to work.
  7. wheelz

    wheelz 'B' is for Buick.

    Hey Jim Gordon, depending on condition/budget/availability, I have several options for floor shift auto consoles...some complete, some in pieces, and even a few RECHROMED top plates. . . I also have one shifter available. DO YOU have a FLOOR SHIFT steering column???

    Wheelz, Tampa bay

    Attached Files:

Share This Page