Reproduction Window Stickers

Discussion in 'Shade Tree Mechanics' started by Mike Trom, Aug 20, 2009.

  1. LARRY70GS

    LARRY70GS a.k.a. "THE WIZARD"

    Depending on the last 6 digits of your VIN, you need to get the information from either the Sloan Museum, or Wayne Roberts. Then send that to Mike.
  2. 70 gsconvt

    70 gsconvt Silver Level contributor

    Got it.
  3. Mike Trom

    Mike Trom Blah, Blah, Blah

    Show and Cruise season is coming.....Repro stickers are good conversation pieces:D
    BadBrad, JimRamsey and Brett Slater like this.
  4. Brett Slater

    Brett Slater Super Moderator Staff Member

    Very, very true!
    JimRamsey likes this.
  5. JimRamsey

    JimRamsey "Take 'em to the rim!"

    Go with one of each way, both in stock form, & the way you have it now!!
  6. Evil E

    Evil E New Member

    So cool.
  7. Mike Trom

    Mike Trom Blah, Blah, Blah


    Still available, order a sticker so I have something to do while I am stuck inside for the winter:rolleyes:
  8. Weisguy184

    Weisguy184 Well-Known Member

    Mike did one for me as well. The upcharge for the lamination is worth it. Thanks again Mike
  9. The Big Guy

    The Big Guy Member

    How does one get in touch with Wayne Roberts?
  10. LARRY70GS

    LARRY70GS a.k.a. "THE WIZARD"

    If the last six digits of your VIN are greater than 193552 then contact Wayne Roberts with the GS Historic Society. The Cost is $75 or $150 for a rush.

    GS Historic Society
    Wayne Roberts
    5721 Livemois Rd
    Troy MI 49098

Share This Page