The stock valve covers on the Electra had been weeping oil for who knows how long and I decided that while in the process of fixing that I'd replace the covers with some nice T/A ones. I'd already removed 90% of the A/C system and this meant the heater hoses lay on the valve covers. Didn't want that with the new ones so went about making some support brackets. Cheap and cheerful and minimal tools required. Stock 1" aluminum strip available at any hardware store. Hacksaw, drill, a bench vise and a little muscle power. First up I made two hangers that hook over the cross brace using a long socket as a form for the round bend. Then a simple platform brace to keep the vacuum valve supported. I'll probably remake them taking a little more time to get things just right but these do the job. Last pic also shows off the T/A a/c delete alternator bracket.