As sometimes happens with me , the littlest obscure things can be overlooked and that’s what I’m doing now. As I said in an earlier post , alll lighting systems worked as they should before I began the conversion. The parking lights were bright on all corners brake lights were operational as were as reverse lights .The emergency flashers work spot on too . The parking & and brake lights are showing 12.2-12.3 V’s on my meter. The key is in the on position and the fuse is good ( I changed it anyway). I’m thinking of taking a closer look at the taillight housings double checking wires/ connectors . I used dielectric grease in all sockets. Keep up the good suggestions!