Replacement Convertible top advice needed

Discussion in 'The ragtop shop' started by rick1966lesabre, Dec 16, 2018.

  1. Hello fellow Buick lovers!

    My 1966 Buick Lesabre needs a new top. I plan on doing it myself. However I see there are lots of different options of where to buy the replacement top from. BUT which one do I get is the issue I'm having. Any advice of where to buy it from? Thank you in advance!
  2. flynbuick

    flynbuick Guest

    Unless you are doing it yourself, buy it through the authorized dealer that is installing it. Otherwise, you create a parts warranty question. Buy the best brand top. The two best are Electron and Robbins. I like Electron. Do not buy a cheap top. There is a big difference in quality among top brands.
  3. Ziggy

    Ziggy Well-Known Member

    Another vote for Electron. I installed my an Electron top on my 67 GS400 and it fit perfectly. I got mine from Legendary and I think they're having a sale now.

Share This Page