Taking out 430 putting in 350, what flex plate do I use?

Discussion in 'Street/strip 400/430/455' started by chrisk, Jun 17, 2017.

  1. chrisk

    chrisk Well-Known Member

    Hi, I'm taking out my 430 engine and putting in a 350. I'm wondering what flex plate (flywheel) I should use? Can I keep the flywheel from the 350 or do I need to use the one from the 430? Thanks!
  2. Golden Oldie 65

    Golden Oldie 65 Well-Known Member

  3. LARRY70GS

    LARRY70GS a.k.a. "THE WIZARD" Staff Member

    I don't think a BBB flexplate will even bolt to a 350 crank.
  4. Mark Demko

    Mark Demko Well-Known Member

    350 flexplate

Share This Page